Now mind you, this sketchbook is not your typical pocket sized journal with manageable pages of 5"x8". It's 14"x17" and it takes up half of my card table that I work on to do my messy projects or doodlin'. It's not my preferred weight of paper either, as it's only 60 lbs, but I will make it work because it's all that have available to me at this moment in time and this MONSTER has been trying to get my attention for a very long time soooooooooo....here I go.
Open the book and get started.......so I did.
| Conglomeration of a collage "wannabe" to warm up the emptiness. |
So I dig into my boxes of scrap paper treasures, glue and get out my pens of many colors and begin. Not what I had hoped for, but now that it's done, I can keep on moving forward and we'll see how the end pages of this MONSTER Journal compares with the beginning page.

No comments:
Post a Comment